Thursday, February 17, 2011

Not much...

I have not been real crafty lately. I have been having some bad days with my fibromyalgia. When the pain eases off then the fatigue comes. So between all that and school I haven't felt like doing much. I did get to almost 400 blogs for the OWOH contest so thats exciting...lol

Thank you to my new blog followers for thinking I am interesting enough to follow. I look forward to sharing more with you :)

Having some pain this morning so I will leave you with some things I made the other day. I'm going to take a nap before school :)






You can see more on my facebook page

Until next time....Get Your Craft On!

3 comments:

  1. Your work is lovely! Thanks for visiting and the kind comments! Jan #269

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me via the OWOH event! I love your creations on your new blog, especially the bottlecaps! I look forward to seeing your new creations (yep, I'm follower number 10)! I hope you're feeling well again soon. Bad days do end, it's just a blow that they feel so bad before they end!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, Just stopping in to say, "Hi" you visited my blog on the OWOH event and I am trying to visit everyone and also to try and stop at some off the original list. There was no way I could have visited all those nearly 900 blogs!

    Nice jewelery and congrats for the gallery inclusions. Take care of yourself- last semester and then you are graduating!

    ReplyDelete