Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Domino Charms

This is just a quick post to let you know I am still here! YAY ME (for those with kids..London!) lol
I have been searching the blogs through the OWOH contest going on but I am only through 126 of the 876 blogs. I wish I could do them all but with school and all I doubt I will make it! Ah well at least I am trying!

Anyways I am on my way to class but I wanted to leave you with some new things I made last night.







You can see more on my facebook page

Until next time....Get Your Craft On! (I might tonight!)

7 comments:

  1. Hello from Germany. I want to say thank you for visiting my blog earlier.

    Your dominos are very beautiful and all of them inspire me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. and welcome in blogland,
    thanks for your visit, on my OWOH post,
    Your dominos are great.
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, thanks for entering my giveaway over at OWOH. I've added your name to the giveaway roll and also, am going to follow your blog...you make some really awesome stuff, lady!!

    Have a great week and welcome to the world of Blogandia...you're going to make some great friends here...I have and looking forward to adding you to my "FABULOUS" list of wonderfully talented, a bit off, friends!! LOL

    Georgina
    lloronaarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sarah, these are wonderful pendants...thanks fo stopping by my blog on owoh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your domino charms, they're gorgeous! And don't worry about the OWOH - I haven't got to all of them either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sarah! Greetings from Chilliwack, BC, Canada! Thanks for visiting my blogs during the OWOH hop! I hope you've had lots of fun meeting new bloggers!

    Hugs

    ~Spike

    http://spikescreativeside.com (#22)
    http://spikestutorials.wordpress.com (#24)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah! Stopping by for a visit and admiring these lovely charms. Love to see what other artists are creating! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering my OWOH giveaway. I'm number #304. So many blogs to visit... so little time...

    Love & blessings,
    xoxo Valerie
    OWOH # 304
    http://valeriehart.com

    ReplyDelete